Most items listed in reverse chronological order.
List last updated at on April 09, 2018.
- Scaling Elasticsearch: Designing for Performance and Availability
- Elasticsearch: You Know, for s/Search/Operations/
An Arch Linux post-installation hook that checks for running system daemons that reference outdated shared library file handles.
Apply sentiment analysis to text fields as a logstash filter plugin.
Older PoC project to experiment with automated security checks.
- Grokking systemd for Fun and Profit
- Gathering Insights From Data: An Overview of the Elastic Stack
- Effective Elasticsearch Plugin Management with Docker
- Host a Terraria Server on Your Linode
- Elasticsearch Command Line Debugging With The cat API
- Visualizing Apache Webserver Logs in the ELK Stack on Debian 8